10 Bellevue Terrace, West Perth
- Ten Bellevue is an ultra-high end development at the premier residential address in Perth.
- The development, which comprises only six residences, typically of 329sqm each, was completed in December, 2017.
- The residences ranged in price from $9.30 million to $12.25 million, making the project the highest average priced home development in Australia.
- Each whole floor residence enjoys superb views over the Swan River, Perth CBD and King’s Park.
- Ten Bellevue had an end value of $69 million.
- The development received the awards of HIA Australian Apartment of the Year, Western Australian Apartment Complex of the Year and Western Australian Apartment of the Year.
- Aria Land was the Development Manager for the project.
Website: Ten Bellevue