39 Mends Street, South Perth
- Echelon is located on a site regarded as the prime riverfront residential position in Perth.
- The development comprises a ground floor restaurant, featuring 5 metre ceilings, one floor of boutique office suites and 12 residences.
- Built over 9 levels, the building was the first to exceed 4 levels on the South Perth foreshore.
- Each floor of the residential tower comprises two residences, of 251sqm or 257sqm, commanding panoramic views of the Swan River and the Perth CBD.
- Construction was completed in June 2019.
- Echelon had an end value of $78m.
- The development received the awards of HIA Australian Apartment of the Year, Western Australian Apartment Complex of the Year and Western Australian Apartment of the Year.
- Aria Land was Development Manager for the project.
website: Echelon South Perth